Emma has a full control rig and comes with all the files needed to have fun right away!
- Advanced control rig with set keys for easy animation and keyframing.
- Advanced foot roll and hand curl controls and has Inverse and Forward Kinematics on all her limbs.
- She has a full low poly mesh (including the private parts under the shirt) and is subdivision ready, and also works well with Maya’s viewport subdivision.
- She is compatible with all Unreal Engine skeleton animations and can easily be retargeted to a new skeleton (as well as any store content using the ue4_skeleton).
- All the materials are PBR mapped to the UV’s, with digital human shaders for unreal engine.
- The Hypershade in Maya contains 2 Variations of each material. One is Compatible with Maya’s built-in renderers, and the other is Compatible with V-Ray. Simply apply materials as needed.
- ~30k Polygons
- Non overlapping UV’s
- PBR Materials atlas mapped to uv’s
- Triangulated quad topology