About the Rig
- ShaderFX Toon Shader Allow you to see final look of the character in viewport 2.0 as you animate. The material will not work in other renderer, There is also a version of the rig that have simple lambert material. (Check readme if you run into issue)
- This is not a game ready rig.
- Anim School Picker is provided for body and face
- Hide all the clothing and use Casual body to simplified the rig for general shot.
- Recommend for Maya 2018 and up
This rig was a side project I have been working on for fun since September 2019 and I believe it has been through enough testing and cleanup to the point I feel comfortable release it to the public 🙂
Feel free to use the rig for any non commercial project as long as you mention me in the credit!
If something is broken or not behaving properly, feel free to email me about it and I will have it fixed or read the log below and check if the fix has been addressed in new version
– Fix hair gravity attribute
– Add hair highlight mesh similar to Sanae rig
– Add Head squash and stretch to match Sanae rig
– Display layer for each set of controls
– Few bug fixes
– Add hair micro controls
– Ponytail is now separated and can be hidden
– Ankle now work properly in nonStretch IK mode
– Heel tilt now follow the ankle with adjustable weight
– Neck now have space switching
– Disable hair gradient in toon version
– Teeth micro control now influence combined version of the teeth
– Fixes spine not working properly in nonToon version of the rig
– Original release
There are no reviews yet.