Works for Riggs that don’t have IK/FK match built-in and requires only Standard FK controls and IK Pole Vector Setup
It also works with all Advanced Skeleton characters.
- With version 2.0, you can work with an infinite number of arms and legs in the same window easily.
- Save and restores all limb data by itself.
- Bake Animation: Match and bake (IK to FK) or (FK to IK) and Set Keyframe for all IK/FK Ctrls by one click.
Updates in IK to FK Matcher v2.15:
- Matching (IK – FK) and (FK – IK) has improved.
- FK rotation order was fixed.
- Bake Animation has improved and became faster.
- If you have old data saved by the old version, Rebuild it one time only to update it, then save it again.
Updates in IK to FK Match v2.19:
- Rebuild feature upgraded, Better deal with namespaces.
- Quick match feature added, to quick match in a single frame, just open Quick Match window and select any FK Ctrl or IK Ctrl that you have setup before, and click “IK to FK” or “FK to IK” button.
Updates in IK to FK Match v2.20:
- Update limb feature has been added: You don’t need to go to the initial pose with every scene, if you have setup your limb data, just import it and click ‘Update Activated Limb’ or ‘Update all’ to update all available limbs with existing namespaces (Initial pose isn’t required).
Updates in IK to FK Match v2.25:
- Fully compatible with Advanced Skeleton Rigs.
- Matching FK to IK has improved and become more accurate.
Updates in IK to FK Match v2.28:
- Automatically switch from IK to FK or FK to IK
Updates in IK to FK Match v2.30:
- With this update, you will not need to export and import IK-FK_Data to each scene.
Setup your character, save it inside the rig file, and it’s ready to use.
Single freelancer license: You can use the IK to FK Match for commercial works for freelance, not in studio
Single-seat studio license: Single-seat license for commercial works. One license for one work seat in studio.
All licenses are lifetime payments, no period subscription is needed.
- You may not distribute, rent, sub-license, or otherwise make available to others the Software or documentation or copies thereof.
- You may not modify, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software.
- The software can be used only for one person. If you buy a single freelance license – you can use Software on all of your work machines. If you buy a Single-seat studio license you can be used only for one workplace
I will appreciate any feedback and suggestion: KhaledGraphic@msn.com